When Nicole posts her birthday list, I marvel at the awesome things she plans to do, and get so excited to see what she accomplishes during the year. It took me six months to commit to making my own list, but now that it exists, I'm dedicated to trying to mark everything off in the next few months.
1. Pay off debt 2. Create a morning/night routine 3. Print 2 Lonely Tourist books 4. Read 24 books
5. Contribute to publications 6. Keep plants alive 7. Take day trips with Hutch 8. Simplify 9. Become a lipstick wearer
10. Pack lunches / prepare meals in advance 11. Bike ride twice a month 12. Make 5 cross stitch projects 13. Shoot 3 “confidence” sessions 14. Sell one print
15. Stay at a bed and breakfast 16. Go to Hamilton pool 17. Find a ballet class 18. Get another tattoo 19. Make a tulle skirt/ Buy a denim jacket / Learn to wear scarves
20. Have my picture taken 21. Catch up on Game of Thrones / Watch all of Boy Meets World 22. Blog occasionally 23. Keep bangs trimmed 24. Find a grad school